Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year = New Running Toys

It's been awhile, too long. I'm still running...although not as consistently as I'd like.
What can I say, I am a work in progress. Maybe is it time to make another bet for some added motivation.

But I do have some new running toys that I received for Christmas (and one for my birthday) that will hopefully help with the consistency issue.

The first new toy was a case for my Ipod touch. This is an excellent case and it is easy to change songs through the plastic screen.


Second and MUCH needed toy, new running sneakers!! I had put a couple hundred miles on my old Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10 running sneakers, but I absolutely LOVED the sneakers.
After wearing Asics and Sauconys for previous half marathons, I tried Brooks based on a recommendation from a running store here in VA. Boy, am I glad I tried them, I am never going back to anything else. So I asked Santa for an updated version of my Brooks, the GTS 11. And this time I asked for a brighter, more exciting color. I love them and so do my feet.


This was a birthday gift from my cousins, Ali and RJ. Ali is into running like me and a friend has suggested she read this book. Ali thought I would like it too. I have yet to start it, but I am told that after read parts, I will want to just get up and RUN! I hope so!

No comments: