Thursday, May 3, 2012

24 Weeks and a few minutes added to my pace







Well, here we are at 24 weeks and Baby Mac is a girl!! She currently weighs a pound and a half and is about thirteen and a half inches in length. She has been

kicking a ton and you can now see my belly move when she kicks.

I've added a few pounds (or more) ;) to my frame and it h
as slowed my walking pace (yes, walking....no more attempting to run). Two miles takes me roughly 30-35 minutes.

Transitioning from a runner with a 8:30 pace to a walker with a 17:30 pace has not been easy on my psyche. However, I am thankful that I continue to feel well
enough to exercise regularly.

I do plan to lace up my running sneakers as soon as possible. And until then I'll enjoy my walks and those precious kicks from our baby girl.

It seems our little girl is a bit camera shy....




No comments: