Friday, June 17, 2011

Introducing

My running partner Tom Robinson! I promised a post about him a while back so ladies, here he is:


Not the best picture of either one of us, but a better one is coming.

Let me tell you a few things you need to know about Tom:
1. He loves my cooking- especially pasta dinners
2. He is my running partner
3. He is always up for any run I suggest (length, route, day/time, etc.) and I really appreciate that about him
4. He is easy to talk to and a great listener, which make him an even better running partner
5. He has become quite fit in the last few months so he runs faster than me, then I have to push harder (not complaining- it is a good thing)
6. He lives in the same town as me (but on the "better" side of town)
7. He hates my dog, but I try to overlook that about him
8. He is one of my best friends
9. He has a good friend named Jack
10. He went to Hillsdale College (which you can gather from his shirt)
11. He is a HUGE DC sports fan
12. He is my cousin and I love him

That's all for now- except a better picture of Tom (the best one EVER- since he is wearing a Bills jersey). You will hear more about him throughout the summer, as our runs can get pretty crazy!

No comments: