Friday, June 17, 2011

Thank you

I have to give a shout out to my wonderful husband, Brendan, for all of his support with my running goals. He has been to every race running with me or cheering me on throughout the last 7 years together. We are running a Father's Day 5k together this Sunday, pictures and post to follow. No Mom, Brendan is not a father yet, so don't freak out when you read this! ;)

Brendan also been a tremendous help in creating and perfecting my blog. I tried unsuccessfully to add the countdown and mileage tracker- but he quickly figured it out! Thank you so much babe! I love you. Here's to many more races together :)

1 comment:

CColson said...

The blog is AMAZING with the background, the tabs (I'm totally going to copy some of your songs from the running list under the GEAR tab!), and all the pictures! You and Brendan have done GREAT! Can't wait to keep reading it and see how you do! And you go girl with your extreme couponing :) AND, I can totally hear your "voice" in your writings - I feel like your just talking to me and it's great!